He's not very well endowed. If you're going to have sex with Marshall, make sure you have a little blue pill, because otherwise it does not work.
- Kim Mathers about her ex-husband Eminem, to a UK radio show
I never fell out of love with her. That just wouldn't go away.
- Chris Brown admits he still 'loves' Rihanna
Hearing about crazy rumours that I'm engaged. Well, I'm not. The 'RING' is my high school class ring. It's 10k gold, and has zero diamonds. Ha!
- Tyra Banks denies engagement rumours after being spotted with a big ring on her ring finger
I'm an addict. The thing that people don't get is that there isn't some f---ing magical pill you can take to stop you being that addict.
- Kelly Osbourne tells the new issue of Heat magazine
Women hold the power because we have the vaginas. If you're in a heterosexual relationship and you're a female, you win.
- Megan Fox explains why women are the superior sex
I had to stand on my principle. I'm going to miss the experience of watching young talent evolve into a place where they get to take off and soar. I stand on principle where many people stand on money. I'm a hard-working artist. I've lasted in this business for 23 years. And you can't do that unless you are good at what you do.
- Paula Abdul tells TV Guide
The day I start crying when I look at myself in the mirror might be the day when I'm less adamant about not having it done. For now I prefer to be a beautiful woman of my age than trying desperately to look 30.
- says Demi Moore to the French Marie Claire
They would definitely have preferred my husband marry someone more exotic looking. I was not given a fair shot. People passed judgment without getting to know me. How can you get the entire concept of who I am from a blog?
- Tameka Foster-Raymond, Usher's ex, talks about the public's perception of her
Rape is a subject very close to my own heart. I was raped when I was younger, more than once. Needless to say, I'd never be associated with anything or anyone so sick.
- Katie Price responds to information regarding her ex filming a rape scene
It feels like I'm graduating. I'm taking the next step and growing up and maturing and moving on in my life.
- Audrina Partridge, on leaving 'The Hills'